Thursday 2 July 2015

Home-made Carrot and Lentil Soup

I am definitely no chef. I often ring friends up asking ridiculously "urgent" questions, such as "How long do you cook rice?!" and "how do you fry an egg?!" Seriously, I'm that useless when it comes to cooking for myself. BUT as part of my quest to eat better I realise that I probably need to sort this out. I found a super easy recipe online for carrot and lentil soup a few weeks ago and finally got around to making it. Here's how it turned out...

It was so yummy, even if I do say so myself! I often eat soups, but there's something about knowing that it's home made and that the ingredients are what I call 'real' that makes it taste all the better.
Here's the recipe if you'd like to have a go at making this delicious soup. If I can do it, anyone can. Also if you know of any healthy, but simple recipes please feel free to recommend them in a comment below. I'm serious about learning to eat better and I could use all the help I can get!

Bicks xx

No comments: