Thursday 2 July 2015

Topshop Gloss Ink in Relentless

           


I don't often shop at Topshop because I'm a poor student and I like to be careful with money. However a little while ago they were having a HUGE sale, so I ventured in and picked up a few bits. I spotted this lip gloss for £1 (I'm not sure how much it was before the sale) on my way out and thought why not? I've never tried any make up from Topshop before so I didn't know how good/bad this product would be.  
 I only really use lipsticks, I actually don't think I've ever owned any kind of lip gloss before. It comes out quite thick and as you can see, looks no where near the same colour as the shade on the packaging. I was expecting it to have a bit of orange in it but it's more of a bold pink. This Gloss Ink is very sticky and don't smudge it because it won't budge easily! It's also a little bright for me, but seeing as it's summer I'm sure I'll get some use out of it - probably on a night out. It was reduced to £1 but I don't think I would purchase at a higher price for the above reasons. Perhaps it will grow on me, who knows?

Have/do you use any of the make up products from Topshop? Do you love it or hate it or have I just picked up a duff product? Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Bicks x



No comments: