Saturday 11 July 2015

Bicks listens: Wolf Alice


This is a band that I've heard a lot about previously, but never gotten around to listening to. That is until last week. My friend Chels recommended them to me and now I cannot stop listening. The London four piece has been making music since 2010 (although the first couple of years they were a duo) and after several EPs, they have finally released their long awaited debut album, My Love Is Cool. 

The second track on the album, Bros, is a brilliant song. I love it even more because of the fact that Chels said it reminded her of me and she's right it's definitely our song (we're cheesy ok? Deal.) Another song that I'm really diggin' is You're a Germ, it's by far my favourite next to Bros.
Wolf Alice are touring across the globe from July all through until late November, including multiple festivals. You can check them out on spotify, youtube or itunes.

Bicks xx

No comments: