Thursday 9 July 2015

Channeling My Inner Weasley


***
Harry Potter crop top: Primark
Skirt: Newlook
Sheer tights: George at Asda
Trainers: Etnies from Route One

***

I spontaneously dyed my hair ginger the other day and coincidentally ended up wearing my new HP top when we went to the park. Noah had his camera with him and he likes to take a million pictures of me for no reason, so I thought I'd use this to my advantage. This is my very first outfit post ever so excuse the strange uncomfortable poses. The park was full of people and we did get some weird looks haha! 
Being silly in the sunshine
We've been having some incredible weather, as I'm sure my fellow Brits will already know! I love going to the park and just chilling in the sunshine. I'm fortunate enough to live in a City with some beautiful parks and I fully intend to make the most of them, especially in this warm weather as we don't often see it.

Bicks x

No comments: