Sunday 5 April 2015

Meet my furry friends

As I mentioned in my first post, I love guinea pigs and I'd like to introduce you to my four little babies! 
First we have the boys;
Jekyll

Hyde





Then we have the girls;
Eva 

Elvira




We got all four at 10-12 weeks old. We've had the boys since last May and the girls a couple of months later. I love them all so much, they all have their own little personalities and they can be pretty funny to watch/ listen to as well.
Since moving to uni I don't get to see them as much as I would like to, so whenever I'm coming home I really look forward to seeing their cute chubby little faces! It's sad, because we're going to have to leave all of our pets with friends and family for a few weeks while we move into our new home. I'm going to miss them loads, but unfortunately I'm not allowed pets at uni and I know they'll be in very safe hands back here until we're settled into our own place.

Watch out for part two of this post; yes there's more!
Do you have any pets? If so I'd love to hear about them, leave a comment below! :)

Bicks xx

No comments: