Sunday 5 April 2015

Bicks goes to London!

So as I mentioned last week, I went to see my bezzie Chelsea in LDN for a few days and I had a great time!
I travelled up on the Thursday and met Chels in Camden where she works. I was exhausted from the journey so we didn't spend too much time there, but we had a little wonder around the market and sat by the river for a rest. Then we hopped on the train to her place and I got a little tour before meeting her housemates. 
We didn't have too much time to hang about because we were going to see the Cribs! We also popped into Weatherspoons on the way for a quick drink (or three). 

Pretty drunk and sweaty by this point, but loving life!
The gig was crazy and great at the same time. It made me realise how much I miss going to see live music! (it's been a while) We had a fair amount to drink and ended up staying out pretty late. The journey home became quite an adventure and we weren't back at the house until 7am! 

The view as I finally went to sleep!
I'm not used to that kind of lifestyle anymore so I pretty much crashed out for most of the day and we spent the rest of the afternoon munching and having a long ole catch up. We also went for a walk and Chels showed me around her bit of London. 



























The next day we were up, dressed and off to the natural history museum! I've been a couple of times before but there's always so much to see its hardly possible to get bored of it.


Chels and I had decided to have a picnic in Hyde Park but the weather wasn't the greatest so we ate on the way and stopped at the park for a cup of tea whilst admiring the view. 

Unfortunately that was when my visit came to an end and I caught the late train home to Ktown where I arrived to find my boyfriend fast asleep in his work clothes haha! I had a brilliant time and I cant wait to go back. Hopefully in June, but perhaps sooner!

Bicks xx

No comments: