Monday 6 April 2015

Lush: The Comforter

So I'm home for Easter and that means I can bathe! I don't have a bath at uni so I'm making the most of it while I'm here. Like everyone else it seems, I'm a huge fan of Lush and I love trying out their different products. Noah's mum kindly gave me one of her bubble bars and I was so excited to use it. 
The Comforter by Lush is exactly that! I didn't want to get out of the bath and when I finally did, I came out smelling amazing! It smells fruity but not too sweet. The water went a lovely pink with lots of bubbles and my skin was left soft and moisturised. I've never used a bubble bar before and I got a bit carried away and ended up using half of it in one go. It's recommended on the Lush website to use half the bar each time, but I know people have gotten about five or six uses out of theirs. 
The Comforter bubble bar is £4.75 available in stores and on their website. I'll more than likely be buying this again and now I know how to make the most of it I think the price is definitely worth it. 

What are your favourite Lush products?

Bicks xx

No comments: