Friday 10 April 2015

Easter Fun

I don't know about you, but I love Easter! I had a nice chilled day spent with family this year. 
Firstly I woke up to this pile of treats! Don't worry they're not all mine!
 Noah and I were looking after his parent's dog Colton, so we decided to take him along to meet my little pups, Pippa and Flint. They weren't too friendly with each other to begin with but after a long walk in the woods they frolicked in the fields together quite nicely!
By this point we were pretty hungry so we went back to my parents and had a nice roast, followed by my Mum's special lemon meringue pie! 
I also made Easter Nests which were delicious even if I do say so myself; they didn't last long!
That evening Noah and I sat in bed watching random episodes of Ancient Aliens whilst stuffing our faces with chocolate. Mmmm. :)

Bicks xx  

No comments: