Wednesday 1 April 2015

Teapigs Chamomile Flowers


If you were to ask my fellow students, I'm sure they'd all agree that sometimes being at uni sucks. With final deadlines looming and exams coming up, most of us (probably all of us) are super stressed! The accommodation company recognised this and offered us each a free sample of Teapigs Chamomile Flowers Tea.



Now I come from a family of tea-lovers, so I was really excited by this seemingly insignificant little gift. I was looking forward to trying this sample as I don't often drink chamomile. Peppermint, green and breakfast teas are what you can expect to find in my kitchen. This chamomile tea smells and tastes amazing, and it's made with real flowers! I've been put off chamomile in the past because it just tasted horrible, but this ones actually really nice. Whilst drinking this I instantly felt much calmer and I'm definitely ordering myself some more!
 Teapigs are a London based company and offer a lovely variety of different teas, as well as some awesome tea-ware and accessories. I'm really looking forward to trying their Matcha Green Tea too. 

Leave a comment and tell me, what teas do you enjoy drinking?

Bicks xx

No comments: