Tuesday 31 March 2015

I pretty much go to Hogwarts..


So I popped over to uni the other day to drop off some library books and it was such a beautiful day that I couldn't resist having a walk around campus. That's when I remembered why I fell in love on the open day; it reminded me of Hogwarts! Okay, so we don't learn any magic there, but it's surrounded by wildlife, has a lake and even it's very own castle! Just by having a walk around it is easy to see a little resemblance to the wizard school.



I really enjoyed the fresh air and the walk, it was great to have a moment to myself and just appreciate the nature around me. I often forget how lucky I am to have such a beautiful environment in which to learn and I think this is something that I need to try to remind myself/take advantage of more often.

Bicks xx

No comments: