Friday 29 January 2016

Still here

I've been neglecting this blog again! January has hit me hard and fast this year and unfortunately uni has taken over everything. From the moment I stepped back into Bath after Christmas I just haven't stopped.


But I'm still here and I am working on a plan to keep my blog updated regularly with content I'm actually happy with - it's just taken me a little while to work out what exactly that is.
want this blog to be real and although of course I'll have regular features, if I wanna talk about something a bit different then I will. 

I think knowing that whatever I post will be out there forever and could potentially be seen by anyone still scares me a little. It's funny because I've been using the internet and social media sites for over half of my life and only now do I start caring, that makes perfect sense, right? Hmm.

Anyway, my course at university has hit a point where it requires all of my immediate attention and as a result, today was my last shift at my part-time job. I like working and I may return to the shop in the holidays, but right now I have to focus on myself and my degree. It's tough and money's going to be a little tighter, however Noah and I have agreed that it's only temporary and at the moment the future is more important than the present.

Bicks x

No comments: