Saturday 3 October 2015

So Long Summer

People love summer for lots of reasons. For some, it might be the warm weather, having time off work/college/school, going travelling abroad etc. Personally for me, Summer is my least favourite time of year. I don't know how to dress summery without feeling awkward, I hate being too hot, I get hay-fever and I have sensitive vampire-like skin, that's prone to getting burnt even on the mildest days of summer sunshine.

I do however love admiring all the beautiful plants and flowers that come with this challenging season. *And picnic-ing, I love a good picnic!* Above is a wee collection of floral snaps that I took whilst I was back in my home town a few weeks ago. I wanted to share them on here and thought it would be a nice way to wave goodbye to Summer and get ready to move in to Autumn (which happens to be my favourite season of all). I know this post seems a bit late, but better late than never, right?

What's your favourite part of summer? Do you find it as awful as I do?



Bicks xx

No comments: