Monday 5 October 2015

Lush: Oatifix

The Oatifix Fresh Face Mask from Lush is quite a newbie for me. The face masks, like most Lush products, always catch my eye when I'm in store, but I'm usually too busy/skint to buy them. Well, one day I was in town with a bit of time to spare before meeting my friend and I thought I'd have a proper look. I'm so glad I did! The Oatifix mask contains oats (obviously), bananas, illippe butter and almonds, and it smells absolutely delicious! 

The mask claims to 'cleanse, soften and moisturise dry sensitive skin'. I have always suffered from dry skin and eczema/psoriasis at times, with sensitive skin running in my family as well, so when it comes to facial products I'm always wary. However, I was right to trust this one as I experienced only benefits from using it. My skin was left smooth, fresh and un-irritated after use and the sweet flapjack scent is an added bonus!

At £6.50 a pot I would definitely repurchase. It contains a decent amount of product, plus because you keep this in the fridge, it can last quite a long time!

Bicks xx

No comments: