Wednesday 30 September 2015

Outfit Post: An Apple A Day




Once again, Noah got his camera out and decided to take pictures of me. So I pulled on my boots and woolly hat to get a few snaps in the back garden! My garden is extremely messy, but it's not actually ours so what can you do, eh? (It's a shared garden that comes with the flat, we didn't break in!) We have an apple tree that literally nobody has touched since we've moved in. I thought I'd grab a few to take to work to be identified and see if I can use them in a smoothie, pie or just to eat?

Woolly bobble hat: Topshop
Top: New Look
Skater skirt: New Look
Leggings: George at Asda
Jacket: H&M
Boots: ???
This is my go to skirt, I wear it so often that it's faded to a kind of grey-black and I should probably invest in a new one. It is definitely getting a bit chillier now that we're heading towards October, so I paired the skirt with some good ole plain black leggings. Boots are a must have in anyone's autumn wardrobe, and these are a couple of years old (I don't actually remember where they are from) with a few scuffs, but they still wear well. I also like that they slightly smarten me up a bit because I usually live in trainers!


I'm wearing the Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick which I reviewed here. Tbh I didn't do much with my hair. It got rained on the day before and I couldn't be bothered to sort it out, that's why hats exist though right! 


Bicks xx

No comments: