Monday 28 September 2015

Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick 107

**Firstly, I apologise for the shoddy webcam pics. My phone has been broken for over a month and I haven't had a chance to master Noah's camera yet, so it's going to have to do!**






















Anyway, clearly the seasons are changing and that means an excuse to update your wardrobe and try a new "autumnal" makeup look. So I treated myself to a new lippy, didn't I! I've always avoided a red lip for fear of looking like a little girl who's been playing in her mums make-up bag, so this is quite adventurous for me..

I picked up the Rimmel Kate Moss matte lipstick in shade 107- which online is called Wine, but on the packaging it says "Rosette", weird. I have another Kate Moss matte lipstick so I knew this product would be a goodun! It's extremely easy to apply, has quite good staying power and for some reason they are scented? I know some people don't like scented make-up products, but I think in a lipstick it's all right. 


  


The colour is slightly more pinky in person, but it's still red if that makes sense? I've already used this a few times since purchasing and I think I'll probably be reaching for it quite often over the next couple of months. I picked this up from Boots for about £5.50, but it's also available in Superdrug too and I've heard they have a deal on Rimmel products at the moment!

Have you tried the Kate Moss lipsticks before? 

Bicks xx

No comments: