Sunday 9 August 2015

Being Able to Bathe in Bath: Lush


I've spent a year in uni halls with only a shower. I finally have a bath again so I popped in to Lush the other day. It's a rare moment that I have enough spare money to treat myself and admittedly I may have gotten a wee bit over-excited...

I picked up one of these Ickle Baby Bot bath ballistics for my sister as part of her Christmas present and have been wanting to try it myself ever since. The packaging describes it as 'sleep inducing' and with a mixture of lavender and chamomile I'm sure it will definitely do the trick. I ended up getting two of these and they are available for £1.95 each.

The other bath ballistic that I got was this Tisty Tosty, described as 'a love spell'. It's a super cute heart shaped bomb which apparently contains seven rose buds. I'm saving this one for a special occasion because I only have the one and it smells beautiful. You can pick one of these up for £3.35.

I spotted this Pop In The Bath bubble bar and thought it looked so cute! *Basically if you ever want me to buy any kind of product, as long as it's cute you pretty much already have my money* This smells a bit citrus-y and as it's a bubble bar it will last more than once. I was advised to use half at a time as it's a little smaller than the other bubble bars. These are available for £3.25 each.

This Karma bubble bar is my favourite thing that I picked up. I've already used this twice and it left my skin feeling soft and smelling great. I love this scent and the Karma perfume is definitely on my birthday wish list. This costs £4.25 per bar and I'll probably get about five uses out of it.

This generous pack of Fun was one of the more expensive products that I bought at £5.00. As a bargain hunter this seems quite a stretch for me. However, not only can Fun be used as a bubble bar, but also as shampoo or soap. I'm sure I'll get plenty of use out of this and I know I'll enjoy making shapes with this play dough-like stuff. I picked up the Red Fun, but it comes in a few other colours/scents too.

Finally I picked up the Tender Is The Night massage bar. It smells great with a mixture of jasmine, vanilla and ylang ylang. Usually I'm not a huge fan of vanilla, but this is a definite exception. You can pick one of these up for £6.50. I've used the Each Peach massage bar before and they literally last for ever. I like to use mine as a body moisturiser, especially on my legs after a shower. 

Are there any Lush products that I haven't listed, but you think I should try? Feel free to leave a comment below, I'd love to hear your recommendations :)

Bicks xx 

No comments: