Friday 26 June 2015

Peachy Purchases

So I wanted to share some items that I've picked up recently. For some reason I'm instantly attracted to anything in this pinky-peach right now, it's getting me right in the mood for summer!


When I was in London a few months ago I was just walking through Superdrug and this immediately caught my eye! I've been on the hunt for a new make up bag for a while and this polka dot beauty bag from Zoella's collection is just perfect. It's a decent size, a colour I'm loving at the moment and in case I haven't mentioned it enough by now, I love guinea pigs!
Another £2.99 nail polish from Rimmel London by Rita Ora. Peachella 408. Here I've paired it with White Hot Love 703 from the same range. (Excuse how messy this turned out!) For me I like to change up my nails quite often, so although the quality of these polishes are quite good, they don't have to be. I wont keep the same colour on for more than 4 or 5 days, so I don't need to pay extra for great staying power. 


I can't stand having the sun in my eyes, but I'm dead fussy about glasses because I'm convinced that none suit me! I barely wear my prescription glasses for the same reason, which I know is naughty :o. I had a boots voucher and they had a deal on shades, so I picked up this Peachy/tortoise shell French Connection pair because I needed some and now genuinely never go anywhere without them!
Cheeky last purchase. I know they are terrible for my teeth, but I cannot get enough of these Peach Loops from Lidl. I'm convinced they stock them near the entrance on purpose so I can't avoid them haha!

Bicks xx

No comments: