Sunday 10 May 2015

Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint And Pencil


This product has changed my life. Okay, maybe not, but it has made filling in my brows a much quicker experience. I've been using the HD Brows pallet for a while and I thought it was time to try something new. I spotted the Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint And Pencil in Boots. It's been around for a while now and I have used the Super-cat Liner before which I quite liked, so I thought I'd give this a go.


With this double ended product, I can sculpt a pretty precise shape onto my brows. The tint works great as a filler without making them look like caterpillars and the brow pencil is soft so you don't have to press too hard when drawing your outline. It states on the packaging to use the tint first and then shape your brows with the pencil afterwards, but I found using them the other way round gave a more defined finish.


However, the pencil end in mine has somehow snapped inside. I don't know if others have had this issue, or it could be because I've had it floating around my bag and it has been knocked? Either way it is slightly irritating, but still usable. I've received several compliments since using this product and I find it very easy to use so I would definitely recommend. You can pick up Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint And Pencil for £10. The shade I'm using is called 'Brownie Points', I believe there's also a blonde and a darker brown to choose from too.

Bicks xx

No comments: