Thursday 26 March 2015

Happy Thoughts:

**Apologies that the layout for this post is weird. I'm posting from my phone and haven't found a decent app yet, sorry!**
When you're stressed or you have a lot going on it's easy to feel down, so positive thinking and gratitude are important.
My happy thoughts for this week are:
 I completed one of my portfolios!
Had some silly late night phone calls
Made lots of plans to look forward to 
Went for drinks and a catch up with a friend  
Discovered new bands 
Drank lots of tea 
Finished uni for Easter
I'm currently travelling to London to visit my best mate! We haven't seen each other since Christmas, so I'm super excited to spend the next few days with her and see her new place. I'll be posting all about what I got up to on my trip next week.
Bicks xx

No comments: