Wednesday 17 February 2016

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush | Review

Like most girls in my age range, it seems, I got some Soap & Glory goodies for Christmas. My mum actually bought me a set on boxing day when the prices dropped to 50% off, woo!

So this is a bath and body set that came in a super handy silver mini holdall bag. Inside it contains a body butter, body scrub, body mist and shower cream, all in the Sugar Crush scent.The set was originally £30, Mum picked it up for £15 and all the products are full sized so it was a pretty good value purchase.

The scent of this set is lemon, lime and vanilla which is such a sweet mix without being sickly. I love S&G shower cream. I used to have one in the original scent years ago and not only does it last ages, I remember it was so moisturising and softening on the skin.  

The same goes for the body butter too, so I knew at least half of this set would be great before even using it. This particular body butter is a bit like a mousse which I found made the application easier and the product spreads a little further.

This scrub literally smells amazing! I don't know how it's any different from the rest of the products, it just is. It's pretty gloopy which I wasn't expecting and at first I thought was weird, but it's a lot less harsh on the skin than scrubs I've used in the past. 

The body mist is my least favourite thing in the set. I don't really see the point as surely you already smell great from your shower and body butter? Also the scent of this one is very strong and a bit chemical-y if that makes sense. I've only used it a couple of times for this reason. I think I'd rather use a perfume instead if anything at all. 

S&G have always been a go to brand for me, especially when I lived back in K where there's no Lush! You definitely get your money's worth when it comes to the amount of product in this set, even at full price. I'll probably check out the sale next year, but I think I this lot will keep me going for a little while!

Have you tried any Soap & Glory products recently?

Bicks x

No comments: