Wednesday 21 October 2015

Top 5 Favourite Disney Films!

It's the time of year where it's actually acceptable to curl up in your pjs and blanket and watch disney films all day - especially when you're suffering from a winter cold or the dreaded flu! Since I've been doing just that today, I thought I'd share with you my top five Disney flicks..


  1. Beauty and the Beast
    My absolute favourite, without a doubt is the tale of Belle and Adam. I reckon this is where my fascination with France and the French language started. I aim to one day have my very own library as big as Belles - a girl can dream!


  2. The Little Mermaid
    I always wanted to be a mermaid when I was little. Which is odd because I'm a terrible swimmer! I think I was fascinated with the idea that there's a completely different world under the sea. I just remember always singing "Part of your world" every time I was in a body of water (a pool, the sea, the bath etc.)

  3. The Lion King
    If this isn't in your top five then I'm judging you.. The music is great, the humour is perfect and it's not solely about falling in love, so you can't use that excuse to not like it.

  4. Toy Story
    This film messed me up a bit as a kid. I used to feel so guilty if I hadn't played with a certain toy in a while and I used to spy on my toys when I thought they weren't looking. That said, I watched it all the time and still do.

  5. The Nightmare Before Christmas
    Not gunna lie, me and my sister used to sing along to this film ALL THE TIME. I know it's a little cliche nowadays, but I still love it and every halloween and Christmas I pop it in the dvd player (and maybe still sing along).

    **All Images care of Google Images**
What are your favourite disney films? Do you agree with my list?

Bicks xx



No comments: