Saturday 21 January 2017

What I'm reading this weeked | #FridayReads

I've never done a Friday reads before, but I enjoy watching/reading them myself so I thought why not? Some people do a sort of weekly wrap up and other people show what they plan to read over the weekend. This is the latter.


Reaching Down The Rabbit Hole
I picked this up the other week, but then came back to uni and have been full of flu all this week so only just reached for it again last night. I'm only a couple of chapters in, but hopefully I'll be finishing this off before the weekend is over. 


Paper Girls Vol. 2
I've previously read the first volume of Paper Girls as a proof from Netgalley and Noah bought me physical copies of both Vol. 1 & 2 for Christmas. I'm possibly going to reread the first volume because it wont take long and I kind of want to jog my memory about what's going on. It's been a while since I first read it!


The Walking Dead Vol. 2
I started reading this at the beginning of the week and it's unlike me to partially read a graphic novel, I like to consume them in a whole sitting! But as I mentioned before, I've been really ill so I'm going to finish that one off too. 

#Diverseathon starts on Sunday (it will get it's own post once I've worked out a tbr) so I don't want to busy myself up and miss the first day, hence this is a relatively short list. It's also two of my mates birthdays tomorrow so I'll be celebrating with them for some of the day/evening as well. 

What are you currently reading or what do you plan to read over the weekend?

Bicks x

No comments: