Saturday 22 August 2015

Bea's Vintage Tea Rooms

A couple of weeks ago my parents and little sister came down to Bath and helped us out with moving the last of mine and Noah's stuff into the flat. Well, after unloading my dads car and also a van's-worth of stuff into the flat we were getting tired and bored. So my mum, sister and myself went for a walk and window shop whilst leaving the guys to move the heavier stuff and set it up.


We had a wonder around the Crescent and through the town. On the way back we popped into Bea's Vintage Tea Rooms for a quick drink. We were greeted at the door and seated very quickly by our very enthusiastic and friendly waitress. There's a lovely vintage theme throughout the venue and that also included the staff who all had beautiful retro style hair and make up. It was like stepping straight into the 40s!
I think almost everything they serve is home-made and the cakes in there looked amazing, we couldn't resist ordering a slice with our drinks. Mum chose the Victoria sponge with a pink lemonade, Julia had a slice of chocolate and cherry cake with an Ice tea and I opted for the coffee and walnut with a strawberry crush to drink. We all agreed that the service was excellent and our cakes were delicious! 
It was nice to have a bit of time out with my mum and sister. I would definitely visit the tea rooms again as there is a lovely relaxed atmosphere and I really want to go back to try the rest of those cakes! They also have rooms that you can book for 8 to 20 people, which I think would be great for birthdays or hen parties. 

Bicks x



No comments: