Sunday 19 April 2015

Bicks tries... Art Therapy!

A few weeks ago, I was grabbing some bits at the supermarket and on my way to the checkout I saw something wonderful.

Art Therapy!
Now I've seen a few others post about this so I'll keep it simple. Since starting meditation and loving how it makes me feel, I've been on the look out for other activities that focus on mindfulness. When I spotted Art Therapy it was the last one on the shelf and I had to have it.
The booklet contains several different designs for you to work with, along with tips shading/mixing colours, as well as basic mindfulness techniques. It also came with five coloured pencils and a sharpener. I've heard of adult colouring books, but they're usually a little on the expensive side which is why at 99p this seemed it would definitely be worth the money. 
 I waited until I had some free time to just chill and focus without too much distraction and began.
It's great for relaxation and de-cluttering your mind. It was so cheap because it was the first issue, but I believe the rest of the issues are about three or four pounds each which I still think is reasonable. You can easily get hours out of one issue and with each one you also get some type of art supplies to work with.

Bicks xx

No comments: