Sunday 22 March 2015

Revlon Super Lustrous in Smoked Peach 013

I consider myself as still a beginner when it comes to make up and I admit that I rarely try new things. I've used a few shades of Revlon's lipsticks before, so I purchased the Revlon Super Lustrous Matte lipstick in Smoked Peach out of curiosity.


Smoked Peach is a lovely soft orange shade, with a slight shimmer and I picked it up for about seven pounds. Now I'm not usually one for a bright lip, but I feel like it's a great time of year to experiment with some colour. The only issues that I have with this lipstick are that the texture makes it quite difficult to apply evenly, and also it's not as matte as I would expect, but that's probably because of the shimmer. It seems an odd mixture to me, but it somehow works and as the weather's warming up I can see myself using this quite often in the coming months.


I hope you enjoyed my review of Revlon's Smoked Peach. What's your favourite lipstick at the moment? Leave a comment and let me know. 

Bicks xx

No comments: