Wednesday 2 November 2016

Happy Thoughts

It's been a while. I've had quite a busy month with going back to uni and just general life to be honest. I didn't intend to leave the blog for quite so long, but let's start back off with a bit of positivity!


  • Autumn has arrived! My favourite season is baaaack! That means fallen leaves, wearing big boots, wrapping up, pumpkins, bonfire night. Basically just being cosy AF. 
  • My birthday happened. I'm now a quarter of a century old and I'm actually cool with it. Noah took me out for dinner with some friends and we had a few drinks at my fav cocktail bar. I got some really nice gifts as well as some vouchers to spend too. 
  • Back to uni and I'm feeling pretty positive about this year. Still scared, but positive. I've got a post coming up about how I'm keeping motivated and actually getting some shit done.
  • I GOT A JOB. I had an interview and trial shift working in the cafe on campus last week. The job is offered through the university so I think this is possibly the best job for me right now. It means they already know my course is my priority and also they are very supportive and understanding of health/mental health conditions. £*The pay is also pretty good too*£
  • Making the flat a home. It's looking pretty good now. We're still saving for a few things and there's a couple of bits that the landlord needs to get to, but it finally feels like home now.
  • Making plans with loved ones. I've got some cool plans to look forward to over the next month or so & Christmas is on it's way too so I can't wait. 
  • Rediscovering things that you already have. We had a big sort out the other week and I found some gems that had been hiding from me for a long while. 

What's been making you happy lately?

Bicks x

No comments: